- Allan Tépper and Chris Curran of Podcast Engineering School present a new sniglet for all casters.
- Max Flight of Airplane Geeks joins the 48 kHz Alliance.
- Allan Tépper helps you create your online show.
- Chris Curran of Podcast Engineering School, whose show is distributed at 48 kHz as of several episodes.
- RØDECaster Pro, which works exclusively with our standard 48 kHz sampling rate, and with 24-bit resolution too. See several RØDEcaster Pro articles in ProVideo Coalition, and here is the B&H link.
- Hindenburg Journalist Pro, Allan Tépper’s favorite multitrack editing software for audio storytellers on conventional computers like Mac and Windows. Get a free trial and discount here.
Then Curtis Judd of Learn Light and Sound joins Allan Tépper to give each one’s opinions about how the RØDECaster Pro performs as an automatic mixer, even though it is not marketed as one. They also talk about the RØDECaster Pro in general, and the very few details they’d like changed.
BeyondPodcasting resides at BeyondPodcasting.com.
In episode 9, Allan Tépper discusses his favorite multitrack editor for audio storytellers, Hindenburg Journalist Pro. His remote guest —directly from Denmark— is Nick Dunkerley, Creative Director of Hindenburg. Get your free 90-day trial at BeyondPodcasting.com/hindenburg
They discuss the creation of the Hindenburg Journalist (Pro) program named in honor of the Hindenburg disaster, narrated by radio journalist Herbert Morrison the same day in 1937… and character Les Nessman’s (actor Richard Sanders’) homage to it in WKRP in Cincinnati’s Turkey’s Away episode. Then they cover in detail the unique features found in Hindenburg Journalist (Pro). Also see Allan Tépper’s Hindenburg articles in ProVideo Coalition magazine.
BeyondPodcasting resides on BeyondPodcasting.com and is produced, directed and edited by Allan Tépper.