Subscribe free: RSS | Click here for the best free apps to subscribe.
Episode 6 of BeyondPodcasting covers the Zoom SSH–6 stereo shotgun microphone (Amazon — B&H, used in mono mode), the ModMic 5 head microphone (reviewed here, Amazon), the RØDE VLXR+ converter (reviewed here and here, Amazon — B&H) and the Zoom H5 multitrack audio recorder (Amazon — B&H).
Additional audio hardware and software used:
- RØDE M5 microphone (Amazon — B&H) reviewed here, used by Allan Tépper.
- Shure A81WS enormous windscreen/pop filter (Amazon — B&H) covered in many articles and used in countless US presidential inaugurations.
- Tascam US–2X2 preamp/A-D converter interface (Amazon — B&H) to be reviewed soon, used by Allan Tépper.
- Auphonic.com used by Allan Tépper.
- Hindenburg Journalist Pro multitrack editor (reviewed and covered in many articles) used by Allan Tépper.
- Izotope RX6 Advanced (review pending, B&H retail price — B&H educational price) used by Allan Tépper.
- Audio MIDI settings in macOS to set audio sampling frequency of connected devices to 48 kHz.
- Status Audio CB–1 brandable isolating studio headphones (reviewed here, Amazon) used by Allan Tépper.
- SiteGround hosting (used by Allan Tépper for several websites/online radio/podcasts, including BeyondPodcasting)
BeyondPodcasting resides at BeyondPodcasting.com.
¿Hablas el idioma de Cervantes? Nuestra radio hermana en castellano es Tu radio global en Turadioglobal.com.