In episode 7, Allan Tépper has a detailed conversation with Marc Bakos of Cleanfeed, the online service that allows remote recording and live broadcasting that’s even better than a double ender, and includes built-in virtual carts for pre-recorded clips in the Pro version. After you listen to this episode, be sure to listen to Marc Bakos’ interview with Chris Curran at Podcast Engineering School here.
Additional audio hardware and software used:
- RØDE M5 microphone (Amazon — B&H) reviewed here, used by Allan Tépper.
- Shure A81WS enormous windscreen/pop filter (Amazon — B&H) covered in many articles and used in countless US presidential inaugurations.
- Tascam US–2X2 preamp/A-D converter interface (Amazon — B&H) to be reviewed soon, used by Allan Tépper.
- Auphonic.com used by Allan Tépper.
- Hindenburg Journalist Pro multitrack editor (reviewed and covered in many articles) used by Allan Tépper.
- Izotope RX6 Advanced (review pending, B&H retail price — B&H educational price) used by Allan Tépper.
- Audio MIDI settings in macOS to set audio sampling frequency of connected devices to 48 kHz.
- Status Audio CB–1 brandable isolating studio headphones (reviewed here, Amazon) used by Allan Tépper.
- SiteGround hosting (used by Allan Tépper for several websites/online radio/podcasts, including BeyondPodcasting)
BeyondPodcasting resides at BeyondPodcasting.com.
¿Hablas el idioma de Cervantes? Nuestra radio hermana en castellano es Tu radio global en Turadioglobal.com.